- Correctly and safely erect cantilever drop, two-way shore, dead shore, staircase, ramp, tubular drop and temporary roof scaffolds in tube and fitting
- Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of these scaffolds and the work methods to be adopted
- Carry out procedures for producing, interpreting and using risk assessments and method statements
- Use scale rules and scale drawings
- Determine the material requirements for cantilever drop, two-way shore, dead shore, staircase, ramp, tubular drop and temporary roof scaffolds in tube and fitting
- Lay out materials, interpret design drawings, set out scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect the scaffold safely
- Construct scaffolds to statutory regulations, TG20 and BS EN12811-1, and follow the safe systems of work set out in the Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
- Practical setting of anchors and tie testing.
Scaffolders who have previously held a CISRS basic card (Blue Card) for at least years before the start of the CISRS ADVANCED course.
Teaching and assessment
- Teaching is a mix of classroom-based theory, practical exercises and computer-based training
- Assessment includes written and practical tests.
Qualifications you get
- CISRS Scaffolding Advanced certificate
The Next steps to obtain a full CISRS Advanced card (Gold).
We offer the L3 NVQ in Scaffolding.
We offer the L3 Skills test (Final Assesment)
HEALTH & SAFETY REQUIREMENT
You must either be able to provide evidence of passing a CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test within the last 23 months; or you must hold at least one of the following:
- Current CCNSG Passport to Safety
- NEBOSH Construction certificate (taken within 23 months)
- Current Offshore Survival certificate/Card
- FAS Safe Pass
- SMSTS (taken within 23 months)
- SSSTS (taken within 23 months)
This is a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical’s.
Assessment involves a written test and a written report.
COURSE DURATION :
Duration: 10 days
COURSE DATES :
**23rdJanuary 2023-4th February** SOLD OUT
26th June-7th July 2023 Places Remaining
(08:00am - 17:00pm)
COURSE PRICE :
Please choose below from our wide selection of courses. If you have any question just give us a call. 01792 482022 or go to Enquire Now