Cancellation Terms & Conditions
Cancellations by CWIC Scaffolding Academy (CWIC):
- Construction Wales Innovation Centre (CWIC) and its Spokes reserve the right to cancel courses where circumstances dictate no alternative course of action is possible.
- Where a course is cancelled in such circumstances, a transfer to the next suitable date will be offered to the delegate if applicable.
- No responsibility is accepted for incidental or consequential loss resulting from such a cancellation.
Cancellations by Delegates:
Where delegates find it necessary to cancel their attendance, the following conditions will apply. We reserve the right to cancel courses at any time. In such event, we will offer you an alternative course placement at a later date or a full refund
- Where notification is received more than 10 working days before the course date there will be no charge.
- Where notification is received between 10 & 5 working days before the start date, there will be a charge of 20% (your deposit) of the course value.
- Where notification received is less than 5 working days before the start date, 50% course value will be payable.
- Where notification of withdrawal/no-show is received on or after the course start date, the full course value will be payable.
Where a named delegate is unable to attend a confirmed course, a substitute delegate may attend. Please advise CWIC as soon as possible by calling 01792 482022 or emailing email@example.com
- A delegate request to transfer attendance of a course to an alternative date after confirmation has been received will be granted, subject to availability & notice given.
- Should the transferee subsequently cancel, then the original cancellation clause will apply.
- All changes requested verbally must be confirmed via e-mail.
- Changes will become effective on the date of receipt of written confirmation.
Please note: Your booking is confirmed via automated booking confirmation containing a unique booking ref. This is confirmation that you/your delegate is booked onto the selected course & will be expected to attend.
The booking confirmation will be sent to the email provided at the time of booking.
Changes to Our Terms & Conditions
We may change Policy from time to time (for example. Any changes will be immediately posted on Our Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms on your first use of Our Site following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.